Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 15

Thread: Lights! Camera! MISTAKE!

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Katie from IL's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 5th, 2005
    Posts
    952
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Exclamation

    I just brought home the Lights, Camera Molly book which I saw for the first time today. Notice anything wrong with this picture?

    MollyMovie

    For those who haven't figured it out, Linda and Susan's black and white book drawing photos were reversed. The captions show Susan's name and the correct acress's pic, but with Linda's book pic. Vice Versa for Linda.

    <font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ September 13, 2006 05:52 PM: Message edited by: Diamond Dragon ]</font>

  2. #2
    Inactive Member sswihart's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 23rd, 2006
    Posts
    93
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Oh my goodness! I can't believe it. I don't want to ruin the guesswork of others, but oh boy! [img]rolleyes.gif[/img]

  3. #3
    T. Lynn
    Guest T. Lynn's Avatar

    Post

    I don't know anything about the historicals so I'm guessing that I won't catch the mistake.

    The only thing I can see is it kinda looks like the black & white photo for Linda and Susan are reversed?

    Another thought, the black & white photo is correct to match the description but the color photos need swapped.

    <font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ September 13, 2006 04:59 PM: Message edited by: T. Lynn ]</font>

  4. #4
    Inactive Member jessicasturm's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 14th, 2005
    Posts
    923
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yes! He he, that is very silly! Anybody that knows Molly and her stories wouldn't get these reversed!

  5. #5
    T. Lynn
    Guest T. Lynn's Avatar

    Post

    So, what is the actual mistake? Am I kinda right or even close?

    Have you called AG to inform them and if so, what was their response?

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Katie from IL's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 5th, 2005
    Posts
    952
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I just put the answer under the pic. (oops).
    No I didn't think to call AG. I would have thought they would have caught it by now, but since it got that far, who knows?

  7. #7
    Inactive Member sswihart's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 23rd, 2006
    Posts
    93
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Perhaps you got a first edition which was not carefully proofed and then quickly pulled and corrected. Perhaps you have a very rare edition which will be worth millions and millions of dollars someday! Who knows? [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  8. #8
    Inactive Member cowgirlsue's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 13th, 2006
    Posts
    391
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by Diamond Dragon:
    No I didn't think to call AG. I would have thought they would have caught it by now, but since it got that far, who knows?
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Oh, I think you should call. And suggest that as a reward, you'd like a new dolly. [img]graemlins/angel.gif[/img]

  9. #9
    Felicity_Fan85
    Guest Felicity_Fan85's Avatar

    Post

    That is a big mistake. They need to switch it right away!

  10. #10
    Inactive Member Katie from IL's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 5th, 2005
    Posts
    952
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I just sent an e-mail to AG. I hope they get it and I hope they get back to me.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •